Tuesday, January 22, 2008

gong xi fa cai

cNy is comin..few days left.can't wait to have my holiday starting this saturday.today i ask my fellow frens where can i buy cake. last nite my sister called me up and asked me to buy 3 kind of cake.she want kek lapis sarawak only.what?all lapis lapis mey? so i persuade her to buy 2 kek lapis and 1 plain cake.ok lor she said and up to me to decide what cake that she need for cny.
today i kaypo2 at the office,asking sana sini situ sinun..at last i order..1 fruit cake , 1 plywood layer cake and 1 chocolate cheese cake.it will cost me around rm60-rm80 per cake.ok onot?popok will order some from her fren, Linda. I love cake but i x reti buat.hihi

2 comments:

QeeYaN said...

betullah...cny sikit punyer dekat...so wish u and popok happy cny...moga2 dptlah jodoh cepat2...:D

pung said...

telima kasih..pasal jodoh ya. lambat cikit kot...biar lambat asal selamat maa